Latest News (8)
City Commission Meeting of May 23, 2022 Rescheduled to Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Please be advised that the City Commission meeting scheduled for Monday, May 23, 2022 has been rescheduled for Tuesday, May 31, 2022, at 6pm. The Public Notice is available here.
Job Opening: Water & Sewer Serviceman
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a Water and Sewer Serviceperson to join our team!Read more ...
Request for Proposal (RFP) North Boiler Replacement for the St. Joseph Water Plant
Proposals will be received until 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 8, 2022 by the City of St. Joseph, at the City Clerk's Office; 700 Broad Street, St. Joseph MI 49085.Read more ...
Notice of DWSRF Project Plan Public Hearing - June 13, 2022
The City of St. Joseph will hold a public hearing on the proposed Drinking Water State Revolving Fund project for the purpose of receiving comments from interested persons.The hearing will be held at 6:00 p.m. on June 13, 2022 at St. Joseph City Hall, 700 Broad Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085.
The notice of the public hearing is available here.
The draft project plan is available here.
Job Opening: Utility Billing Specialist
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a Utility Billing Specialist to join our team!Read more ...
Homeowner Grant Programs - AMP/ NIP
Honor Credit Union has partnered with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis (FHLBI) to make available home repair grants for low-income individuals. Please see below and the attached program information.Read more ...
Job Opening: Athletic Field Groundskeeper
The City of St. Joseph is currently accepting applications for Athletic Field Groundskeeper in the Public Works Department.Read more ...
New Voter ID Cards Coming Soon
All registered voters in the City of St Joseph will be receiving a new Voter ID card indicating any changes.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
News & Events
New Voter ID Cards Coming Soon
All registered voters in the City of St Joseph will be receiving a new Voter ID card indicating any changes.
These cards will be mailed out as soon as the State of Michigan Bureau of Elections has completed the changes in the Qualified Voter File (QVF) and our City elections staff has verified all changes.
- The voter directs the cancellation of his or her registration record in a written, signed communication.
- The clerk receives or obtains information that the voter has died. Sources: QVF inbox notification; county clerk; death notices published in newspaper; personal firsthand knowledge.
- The clerk receives notice that the voter has registered to vote in another jurisdiction through another election official or through a QVF inbox notification.
- The voter verifies his or her residency in a different jurisdiction for voting purposes on a confirmation notice sent to the voter on “reliable information” that the voter has moved to a different jurisdiction.
- The voter’s registration is challenged and it is revealed through questions directed to the voter in the polls on Election Day that he or she is not qualified to vote in the jurisdiction.
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Parks & Recreation
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.