Latest News (8)
Public Meeting for the 5 Year Parks and Recreation Master Plan Update
To view the Parks & Recreation Virtual Open House invite please click on it.
Job Opening: Laborer in the Parks and Cemetery Division
The City of St. Joseph is currently accepting applications for the position of a full-time Laborer in the Parks and Cemetery Division.Read more ...
Request for Proposals (RFP) Milton Park Amphitheater Replacement
The City of St. Joseph is accepting proposals from interested landscaping contractors with sufficient information to submit proposals for consideration by the City of St. Joseph in connection with its needs for renovating the atphitheater at Milton Park 1524 Niles Ave, St. Joseph, Michigan.Read more ...
Before placing Political Signs, or any type of Temporary Signs, on your private property please become familiar with the current ordinance. Click Temporary Sign Information to view a pamphlet highlighting recent revisions.
Notice of Remote Public Bid Opening for City Hall HVAC Controls
To view the Public Notice scheduled for Tuesday, September 8 at 3:00 pm, please click on it.
Request for Proposals (RFP) Storage Building Painting
The City of St. Joseph is accepting proposals from interested area painting contractors with sufficient information to submit proposals for consideration by the City of St. Joseph in connection with its needs for exterior painting for the Storage Building located at the St. Joseph City Boat Launch 282 Anchors Way, St. Joseph Michigan.Read more ...
Job Opening: Ice Arena Operations - Seasonal Employment
The City of St. Joseph is now accepting applications for seasonal employment at the John & Dede Howard Ice Arena for the upcoming Fall/Winter season.Read more ...
Job Opening: Ice Arena Operations Assistant
The City of St. Joseph is seeking an assistant ice arena manager for the John & Dede Howard Ice Arena.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
New Residence Guide
This is helpful contact information for the person or families moving to St. Joseph, Michigan and wishing to obtain information pertaining to who to contact and where to call by way of setting up your utilities, including gas, electric, telephone, cable, water/sewer, garbage/recycling, hospitals, schools, churches and Emergency Room.
- Michigan Gas Utilities: (800) 401-6402
- Indiana Michigan Electric Co.: (800) 311-6424
- AT&T (formerly SBC): (800) 288-2020
- MCI: (800) 444-3333
- Sage Telecom: (888) 449-4940
- Sprint: (800) 777-4681
- Verizon: (800) 483-4000
- Vonage: (800) 693-8115
- Comcast Service Center: (800) 934-6489
- City of St. Joseph: (269) 983-6324
- Best Way Disposal: (269) 463-3232
- Lakeland Medical Center: (269) 983-8300
- Lakeland Hospital Niles: (269) 683-5510
- St. Joseph High School: (269) 926-3200
- Upton Middle School: (269) 926-3400
- Brown Elementary: (269) 926-3503
- E.P. Clarke Emementary: (269) 926-3600
- Lincoln Elementary: (269) 926-3700
- First Church of God: (269) 983-1524
- St. Joseph Catholic Church: (269) 983-1575
- St. Joseph Seventh-day Adventist Church: (269) 408-1130
- Road To Life Church: (269) 429-1106
Wind: 8.08 m/h
22 Sep 2020
23 Sep 2020
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Parks & Recreation
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.