Latest News (8)
Canceled: Recreational Harbor Authority May 27 @ 12 PM
Please be advise that the Recreational Harbor Authority meeting scheduled for Wednesday, May 27, 2020 has been canceled. To view the notice, please click here.
St. Joseph Municipal Band to Offer Virtual Memorial Day Concert
To view details on the St. Joseph Municipal Band Virtual Memorial Day Concert click on it.
Park Passes - Memorial Day Weekend
Although we are not yet charging for parking at City parks, we will have the parking machines installed and operating soon.Read more ...
Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission Application Due June 1
Every 10 years following the U.S. Census, district lines for political offices must be redrawn in states across the country to accurately reflect their population.Read more ...
Notice of Public Hearing: Proposed Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Project Plan 6/8/20 @ 6 PM
The City of St. Joseph will hold a public hearing on the proposed Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Project Plan for the purpose of receiving comments from interested persons.Read more ...
Governor Whitmer issues Executive Order 2020-70 "Stay Home, Stay Safe"
To view Executive Order 2020-70 "Stay Home, Stay Safe", please click on it.
Designation of Critical Infrastructure Workers 03312020
To view the Designation of Critical Infrastructure Workers pursuant to Executive Order 2020-21, please click here.
Paying Your Utility Bill
For more information on paying your Utility Bill, please click here.
To read all the latest news, click here.
New Residence Guide
This is helpful contact information for the person or families moving to St. Joseph, Michigan and wishing to obtain information pertaining to who to contact and where to call by way of setting up your utilities, including gas, electric, telephone, cable, water/sewer, garbage/recycling, hospitals, schools, churches and Emergency Room.
- Michigan Gas Utilities: (800) 401-6402
- Indiana Michigan Electric Co.: (800) 311-6424
- AT&T (formerly SBC): (800) 288-2020
- MCI: (800) 444-3333
- Sage Telecom: (888) 449-4940
- Sprint: (800) 777-4681
- Verizon: (800) 483-4000
- Vonage: (800) 693-8115
- Comcast Service Center: (800) 934-6489
- City of St. Joseph: (269) 983-6324
- Best Way Disposal: (269) 463-3232
- Lakeland Medical Center: (269) 983-8300
- Lakeland Hospital Niles: (269) 683-5510
- St. Joseph High School: (269) 926-3200
- Upton Middle School: (269) 926-3400
- Brown Elementary: (269) 926-3503
- E.P. Clarke Emementary: (269) 926-3600
- Lincoln Elementary: (269) 926-3700
- First Church of God: (269) 983-1524
- St. Joseph Catholic Church: (269) 983-1575
- St. Joseph Seventh-day Adventist Church: (269) 408-1130
- Road To Life Church: (269) 429-1106
Wind: 2.49 m/h
25 May 2020
26 May 2020
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Parks & Recreation
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.