Latest News (4)
Job Opening: Utility Billing Specialist
The City of St. Joseph is seeking a Utility Billing Specialist in the Finance Department.Read more ...
City Hall closed Martin Luther King Jr. Day, 1-21
Please be advised that City Hall will be closed Monday, January 21st in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Christmas Tree Pick-Up
Beginning December 26, 2018 continuing through January 25, 2019, The City of St. Joseph will pick-up Christmas Trees from city residents.Read more ...
Job Opening for Public Safety Officer
The City of St. Joseph is accepting resumes for the position of Public Safety Officer.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
Please click on a department below for more details.
- Building Inspector
- City Assessor
- City Attorney
- City Clerk
- City Engineer
- Communications and Marketing
- Department of Public Works
- Finance Department
- Lead Service Replacement Program
- Parks & Cemetery
- Planning & Zoning Department
- Public Safety Department
- Streets and Sanitation
- Utility Billing
- Water & Sewer Distribution
- Water Plant
Wind: 14 mph
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344