Latest News (8)
Friday, April 19th - City Hall Will be Closed
City Hall will be closed Friday, April 19, 2019 in observance of Good Friday and the Easter holiday. Normal hours will resume on Monday, April 22, 2019.
City of St. Joseph Downtown Vision and Plan
A general workshop is scheduled for Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 6 – 8:00 pm.Read more ...
Job Opening for Seasonal Laborer in the Public Works Department
The City of St. Joseph is currently accepting applications for the position of Seasonal Laborer in the Public Works Department.Read more ...
Advertisement for Bids (RFP) Water System Leak Survey 2019
Proposals will be received until 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 by the City of St. Joseph, at the City Clerk's Office; 700 Broad Street, St. Joseph, MI 49085 at which time said proposals will be opened and publicly read aloud in the City Commission Chambers for the Water System Leak Survey.Read more ...
April 2019 Newsletter
April 2019 Newsletter Volume 25, Issue 2 has been published.
2019 Summer Recreation Program
It's almost Summer Time in St. Joseph. The City of St. Joseph's Summer Recreation Program is now accepting registration for your child(ren).Read more ...
2019 Summer Tennis Camp
Notice of Public Hearing Monday, April 22, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
A PUBLIC HEARING is scheduled for 6:00 p.m. on Monday, April 22, 2019 at a regular meeting of the St. Joseph City Commission to be held in the Commission Chambers, 700 Broad Street, for the purpose of considering a request made by Fiskars Properties, Inc. to establish a Commercial Rehabilitation District.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
Bits & Pieces
- The City Manager’s Executive Report, Bits & Pieces, is an informational document meant to help summarize issues and events happening within City Hall in an easy-to-read manner. Bits & Pieces will be uploaded bi-weekly in conjunction with City Commission meeting dates. If you have any questions about the material in the Executive Report, please contact the City Manager’s office at (269)-983-5541 and we will be happy to assist you.
Bits & Pieces:
2015 Reports (Click on the date to view that report)
Reports previous to 2015:
Wind: 6.84 m/h
19 Apr 2019
20 Apr 2019
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344