Latest News (8)
Agenda for City Commission meeting, Monday, July 6 @ 6:00 PM
To view the agenda items before the St. Joseph City Commission at their meeting Monday, July 6 at 6:00 p.m click onRead more ...
Notice of Public Meeting: Special Meeting - Community Discussion of Social Justice July 6 @ 6 PM
Attached please find the Public Notice for the special City Commission meeting of Monday, July 6, 2020.Read more ...
Registering to Vote
Have you moved and need to update your address for voting?Read more ...
Primary Ballots Mailed Out
Advertisement for Bids: 2020 Water Service Replacements
Sealed bids will be received until 3:00 pm local time July 15, 2020 by the City of St. Joseph at the City Clerk's Office, 700 Broad Street, St. Joseph, Michigan 49085.Read more ...
Saint Joseph Public Library Reopening Plan
To view the Library Reopening Plan, please click on it.
Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission Application Due June 1
Every 10 years following the U.S. Census, district lines for political offices must be redrawn in states across the country to accurately reflect their population.Read more ...
Designation of Critical Infrastructure Workers 03312020
To view the Designation of Critical Infrastructure Workers pursuant to Executive Order 2020-21, please click here.
To read all the latest news, click here.
Rummage or Garage Sales
City Ordinance requires a permit for all rummage, garage, carport or similar sales.
- Rummage/Garage sale permits are free.
- One sale is allowed for the same person or for the same location in each calendar year.
- No sale shall be held for more than 3 days.
- Only 1 advertising sign is allowed, which may not exceed six square feet in area.
- No off-premise signs are allowed.
- No sign shall be located in a public street, right-of-way or tree lawn.
- All sales shall be confined to the private property described in the permit and no items may be place on the tree lawn, public sidewalks, or other public property.
- Sale items, tables and other items associated with the sale may not be left outside overnight but must be stored indoors from 9:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Permits are available at City Hall.
Wind: 4.35 m/h
06 Jul 2020
07 Jul 2020
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Parks & Recreation
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344