2017 CSO Project Update 7-17-17
This is an update for the 2017 CSO Project for the Week of July 17th.Read more ...
Sewer Televising Update 7-24-2017
Redzone Robotics has returned to the City to undertake additional sewer televising, the work is expected to be underway until the end of August.Read more ...
Agenda for City Commission Meeting, Monday, July 24 @ 6 PM
Please find the Agenda for the St. Joseph City Commission Meeting being held this evening, Monday, July 24 at 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers, 2nd floor, here at City Hall.
There will be a Primary Election held on August 8, 2017 as seven candidates successfully filed petitions to fill three seats on the St. Joseph City Commission from terms expiring in November.Read more ...
2017 Resurfacing Project Bid Package
Advertisement for Sealed Bids: Bids will be received untill 3:00 p.m., August 9, 2017 by the City of St. Joseph.Read more ...
Press Release: City of St. Joseph Offers Pickleball
The City of St. Joseph is now offering open Pickleball at the John and Dede Howard Ice Arena. To view the 6-26-17 Press Release, please click here.
Municipal Band Concerts 2017 Summer Schedule
The St. Joseph Municipal Band began their weekly concerts at the John E. N. Howard Band Shell on Sunday, June 25, at 3:30 and 7:30 p.m.Read more ...
July 2017 " City Connection" Newsletter
The July 2017 City Connection newsletter has been published.
To read all the latest news, click here.
The Personnel Department manages all personnel related matters for the City of St. Joseph
Address: 700 Broad Street
Phone: (269) 983-0443
The Personnel Department is located on the second floor of City Hall and is adjacent to the City Manager's office. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Personnel Department please feel free to contact the Personnel Department and someone will be glad to address your concerns.
The Personnel Clerk’s responsibilities are located below:
- Verification and maintenance of payroll
- Maintains accurate records of employee regular, sick and vacation time including usage and accrual
- Administers employee benefits including health, life insurance and pension.
- Acts as liaison to Workers' Compensation carrier
- Assists with employee recruitment and selection
- Responsible for the permanent retention of all personnel records
- Answers personnel-related questions
Personnel Forms and Information
Wind: 14 mph
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344