Advertisement for Bids - Langley Avenue Drain Repair
Sealed bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time May 9, 2018.Read more ...
Request for Proposal (RFP) Public Safety Apparatus Refurbishment (E-104)
Sealed bids will be received until 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, May 30, 2018 by the City of St. Joseph Clerks Office, 700 Broad Street. St. Joseph, Michigan 49085. For additional information, please click here.
Request for Proposal (RFP) Fire Station HVAC Upgrade
Sealed bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. May 7, 2018 by the City of St. Joseph Clerks Office, 700 Broad Street. St. Joseph Michigan 49085. For additional information, please click here.
2018 Summer Tennis Camp
City Residents have been given an additional week to clear their property of brush.Read more ...
Advertisement for Bids - 2018 Sidewalk Project
Sealed bids will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time April 25, 2018 for the 2018 Sidewalk Project.Read more ...
Dunham Lift Station Proposal Results
To view the Dunham Lift Station proposal results click here.
City's leaf pickup begins March 19th - April 27th
Leaf collection begins Monday, March 19th through Friday, April 27th.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
Rummage or Garage Sales
City Ordinance requires a permit for all rummage, garage, carport or similar sales.
- Rummage/Garage sale permits are free.
- One sale is allowed for the same person or for the same location in each calendar year.
- No sale shall be held for more than 3 days.
- Only 1 advertising sign is allowed, which may not exceed six square feet in area.
- No off-premise signs are allowed.
- No sign shall be located in a public street, right-of-way or tree lawn.
- All sales shall be confined to the private property described in the permit and no items may be place on the tree lawn, public sidewalks, or other public property.
- Sale items, tables and other items associated with the sale may not be left outside overnight but must be stored indoors from 9:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Please complete a Rummage/Garage Sale application and return to the City Clerk's office.
Wind: 14 mph
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
Office Hours at City Hall
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344