City Commission Meeting Monday, March 27, 2017 @ 6:00 PM
Please click on Agenda to see what is before the City Commission at their meeting being held this evening, Monday, March 27th, at 6:00 pm.
Request for Proposal (RFP) 2017 Lawn Mowing Contract
The City of St. Joseph wishes to hire a local contractor to provide lawn mowing services as a part of the City’s property maintenance program. A strong commitment to provide timely and professional lawn mowing is required.Read more ...
Sewer Televising Work to Resume, Monday March 27th
Sewer Televising Work to Resume, Monday March 27th in the City of St. JosephRead more ...
Bid Tabulations - Multi-Space Parking Pay Stations
Bid Tabulations for Multi-Space Parking Pay Stations (Bid opened March 21 at 3:00 pm).
Bid Tabulations - Tree Planting
Bid Tabulations for City Right of Way (ROW) Tree Planting (Bid opened March 21 at 3:00 pm).
Bid Results - Park Street Bridge Traffic Improvements Project
Bid Results for Park Street Bridge Traffic Improvements Project (Bid opened March 22 at 3:00 pm).
Bid Results - Guernsey Court Drainage Repair
Bid Results for Guernsey Drainage Repair - Opened on March 22nd at 3:00 pm.
Job Opening for West Basin Marina
The City of St. Joseph is accepting applications for the West Basin Marina.Read more ...
To read all the latest news, click here.
Rummage or Garage Sales
City Ordinance requires a permit for all rummage, garage, carport or similar sales.
- Rummage/Garage sale permits are free.
- One sale is allowed for the same person or for the same location in each calendar year.
- No sale shall be held for more than 3 days.
- Only 1 advertising sign is allowed, which may not exceed six square feet in area.
- No off-premise signs are allowed.
- No sign shall be located in a public street, right-of-way or tree lawn.
- All sales shall be confined to the private property described in the permit and no items may be place on the tree lawn, public sidewalks, or other public property.
- Sale items, tables and other items associated with the sale may not be left outside overnight but must be stored indoors from 9:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Please complete a Rummage/Garage Sale application and return to the City Clerk's office.
Wind: 4 mph
Let us send you the news!
Have local news, alerts & events shipped right to your inbox or rss reader!
- Population - 8,365
- City Employees - 81
- City Budget - $22.8 million
- City S.E.V. - $531,397,117 Avg.
- Residential True Cash Value - $199,000
- Square Miles - 4.4
- City Charter - Approved 1928
- Commercial S.E.V. - 96 million
- Industrial S.E.V. - 35 million
- Residential S.E.V. - 395 million
- Tax Millage - 16.5344